Open position at REVOLGY
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES: CEE, DACH, NORDICS
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Come help us to increase the Revolgy customer base in one of the region and upsell the existing customers by doing outbound / inbound sales and deliver sales qualified leads to our Delivery and Operations teams upon business development/market research of new potential customer segments or Value propositions related to GCP and AWS.
As an Account Executive for CEE or DACH or Nordics you will have the opportunity to help build Revolgy's business, and define the future of innovative technology. In this role, you will work to drive awareness, adoption and business of Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services within Private Sector customers.
Desired background 🔥
Experience as a sales/account manager in one of these verticals: FinTech/Banking, Gaming, E-commerce (history in a large company with an experience to sell to smaller companies, startups etc.) and you are keen on new IT technologies
- Awareness and understanding of important features of information technology - you know why IT can help the customers, what are the benefits and how customers can use IT in the best way.
- Self-reliance - you like to find solutions and new ways without continuous assistance from others, you can learn fast and come up with new ideas or initiatives.
- Strong empathy and listening skills - you understand precisely what is the customer's challenge. We want to help, not to sell at any cost. You also manage expectations and ensure promises are kept.
- For CEE region: fluent communication in Czech, English and some other European language (ideally Polish/Greek/Hungarian, Bulgarian) on B2 level and have knowledge of that market
- For DACH region: fluent communication in English and German and have knowledge of DACH market
- For Nordics region: fluent communication in English and Nordic language (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish) and knowledge of Nordic markets
- Knowledge of GCP and AWS incl. the pricing understanding is an advantage
Revolgy offerings 💗
Remote-first culture · 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Fully-funded learning time · Paid training and certifications · Support of tech speakers and our own meetup · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events
Are you interested?
Please fill and submit our application form. We are looking for a thoughtful professional who enables our mission and supports our culture of freedom and responsibility.
Štěpán, Gabo, Vlad, Kristjan and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.