Open position at Rossum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 34 Prague 8 180 00
We’re looking for an analytical accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department as it receives, processes, and collects payments. In this role, you will be required to review account information and correct discrepancies. Also, you will ensure that accounts are properly billed, and you will work closely with our colleagues in the Collection Team. To succeed as an accounts receivable professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.
You'll be a right with if you:
- Have a passion for numbers, analysis, and resolving anomalies with the internal team.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Have previous experience as Accounts Receiveble Specialist.
- Want to take part in automating our processes.
- Are a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Have a Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal (working language is English)
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
You will have edge if you:
- Have experience in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Have experience with Netsuite
Things at Rossum are done much more thoughtfully and it’s part of the culture
In this role you can expect to:
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts.
- Researching and resolving accounts discrepancies
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
What we offer:
- We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices, in Prague.
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days / personal time off, Flexible working hours, hybrid regime of work, Extra two weeks for paternity leave, High end laptop & other necessary tech, English & Czech language lessons on all levels, Tasky snacks, food and beverages in the office, Multisport card to access sports facilities
- Stock options
- Enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (27+ nationalities)