Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Active Directory DevOps Engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a financial services company active in 11 countries. We provide retirement services, pensions, insurance, banking and investments to approximately 18 million customers. We need a DevOps Engineer that can manage and develop central Active Directory platform to identify users, systems and services effectively and securely.
- An enterprise environment with Active Directory (AD), Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Azure MFA and many more Microsoft identity products like NPS, AD/Entra Connect
- No interest in the content of Active Directory, only in the infrastructure that runs it
- Two main mottos: “Infrastructure as Code” and “We build it, we run it!”
- A lot of integration with cloud (Azure/AWS)
- A cool team of engineers and administrators
- An open mind for new ideas and initiative
- A hybrid team located in Prague and the Netherlands
- Several years of experience with AD infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory (AD), Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Azure MFA and many more Microsoft identity products like NPS, AD/Entra Connect
- Knowledge and experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience with CI/CD principles and Agile tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, Git/GitLab, REST/API call Postman etc.)
- Advanced skills in PowerShell and DSC
- Proficiency in Visual Studio and code review tools (e.g., GitLab)
- Solid Infrastructure as Code knowledge
I base everything I do on human values. Our values Care, Clear and Commit have always been close to my heart.
Awesome if you also have:
- Knowledge of another OOP language (e.g., Python)
- Experience with Service Now or other ITSM tools
- Other cool and interesting things you can teach us
What´s the job about..
Manage, secure and modify AD and related infrastructure as part of user stories, in accordance with business needs, considering costs, architectural and safety guidelines and policies. We're aiming at a flexible, secure, and highly automated AD infrastructure using CI/CD pipeline that is sustainable and stable in the long run.
- We move to Azure cloud from on-prem technologies as much as possible.
- Daily usage of ARM templates, DSC in line with Infrastructure as Code principles.
- We ensure our applications are secure. We contribute to the safety and security of all information systems assets.
- We execute 'change' user stories from the sprint backlog by designing, developing, coding, integrating, configuring, and testing infrastructure.
- We automate processes from Ops part.
- We're continuously improving our code based on team reviews
- Paid on-call support outside business hours after adoption period.
- We’re responsible for critical patching of our infrastructure.
- We patch vulnerabilities and provide answers to operational questions.
- We execute 'run' stories by monitoring, fixing and improving our infrastructure and manage the environment.
- Solving incidents and requests in ServiceNow (ticketing ITSM system) - DNS, DHCP, MFA, ADFS, AD trusts requests.
- In case L1/L2 support is not able to solve some tickets, we help them with it.
Why join us?
We offer an active development and implementation of Active Directory Infrastructure in a multi-cloud enterprise-sized environment
- We’re a DevOps team, working according to the Agile Way of Working and scrum methodology. We brainstorm a lot, we help each other, and we support our colleagues in realization of their ideas.
- Flexible working environment - design office in Praha - Anděl, however currently we work often from home
- There's a 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Pension and NN life insurance product contribution
- Wide range of benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance etc.
- Unlimited budget for trainings relevant to your position
- We experienced team building activities like flowboarding, beer tapping class, indoor skydiving, karting, hiking trip and cooking class
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍