Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Wrike
Senior Advertising Specialist - Paid Social/Social Acquisition Manager
- Typ úvazku
We're looking for you to join our advertising team and help us with our ambitious growth plans. In this role, you will be responsible for running social media marketing campaigns that will help us bring a high volume of new B2B customers to our unique work management platform. To be successful you are an expert in paid social advertising, experienced with B2B campaigns and working with various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Plan, launch and optimize various social media marketing campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter
- Test ads (visuals, messages), audiences and landing pages
- Manage large scale budget and large-scale campaigns
- Continuously improve performance by collecting and analyzing the appropriate data, insights, trends, and best practices
- Monitor and report on results of social advertising, including risk factors and strategic recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute new strategies for audience targeting, placements, bidding, campaign structuring and different facets of paid social.
- Extensive experience with PPC or strong interest to acquire PPC skills in paid social channels: Linkedin, Facebook/Instagram
- Extensive experience with Google Ads or other search paid channels
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Campaign Manager
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Strong Excel knowledge (at a minimum lookups and pivot tables)
- C level English: written and verbal communication skills
- You’re ready to be assessed by quota/plan fulfillment - straight in numbers
- Basic knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS knowledge or Python / R