Open position at GAMEE
ASO & Localisation Manager for Gaming Apps
- Work schedule
We are looking for a ASO and Localisation Grandmaster to be the owner, the caretaker, the guardian and the promoter of our apps in app stores.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 20.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they play over 40.000.000 gameplays across more than 80 games. The concept is quite simple: our users play hyper casual games and watch ads to earn what we call, tickets. Those tickets serve as entries for weekly draws & daily leaderboards, where real money prizes are given. We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
Last year, we took another bit step. We have taken blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, fun, and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by your skill & experience
- Lots of space for creativity, ability to work on projects with short time-to-market (it usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea) and global exposure (we have millions of players worldwide)
- Flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- Absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- No babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- Office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs)
- A personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more…
- Frequent fun team building events
What do we expect?
- Experience with ASO and localisation, squeezing the absolutely maximum from Apple App Store and Google Play Store organic traffic for our gaming apps
- Ability to work in close collaboration with others (product team, marketing colleagues, designers, copywriters, performance media manager, agencies etc.)
- Ability to manage external agencies, optimise cost, manage timelines and projects
- Experience with or willingness to understand blockchain, crypto and NFT communities
- Proactivity and creativity
- Data savviness, appetite to understand our audiences and work with data tools
- Reliability, honesty, and independence
- Fluency in English, fluency in other languages is a benefit
ASO & Localisation Manager for Gaming Apps - complete responsibility for all app store optimisation of our gaming apps, including localisation of the apps themselves, localisation of the app store listings, copy/image/video delivery (with help of copywriter & design team), A/B testing etc.
Work for GAMEE!
Come and join us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider and more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!