Open position at GLAMI
B2C Product Manager
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 148/34, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Česko
With a presence in 12 markets and over 57 million monthly sessions, GLAMI is changing the online shopping experience across Europe and beyond. We are a fashion discovery search engine and a performance marketing platform connecting millions of users with over 25,000 brands and thousands of e-retailers.
🏋️♀️THE MAIN CHALLENGE…
We are looking for an experienced e-commerce product owner that will play a pivotal role in shaping our product strategy, driving innovation, and delivering an exceptional user experience for GLAMI users. Every day, millions of people are using GLAMI to find the best fashion piece for themselves or their loved ones.
Examples of product areas you could be working on include personalisation features, wishlist, checkout, incorporating our AI into the product, and much more.
You will own our B2C product roadmap
- Suggest features and improvements based on user research and feedback from users
- Identify new opportunities
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Own and prioritise the backlog.
You will be the owner and go-to person for B2C product internally and externally
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design and marketing
- Managing relationships with 3rd parties and platforms.
- Being the internal ambassador of B2C product, proactively managing resources in order to secure project delivery according to the roadmap.
- Constantly verifying the quality of our services and features.
You will be the lead for spreading awareness of GLAMI's B2C features
- Increasing the awareness of GLAMI's B2C features by promoting its features and benefits via blogs, webinars and other relevant formats.
- Owning and managing internal documentation and FAQs.
✅ REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and empathy.
- Good understanding of technology and eCommerce, business processes, business metrics, and functional dependencies.
- Analytical thinking and ability to investigate a problem and find the ideal solution in a timely, efficient manner.
- Enthusiasm for information technology and proactive attitude.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT product or project management from the eCommerce world.
- Advanced-level of Czech/Slovak and English
- Willingness to come to the office at least 3 days a week
🦙 WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO…
A flexiblehybrid work model - work 3 days a week from our unique and 🐶-friendly Karlín neighborhood-based office
- Excellent opportunity to carve your place in a global e-commerce project and have your mark on shaping the future of the online fashion industry and a team of driven people who create an open, informal atmosphere - An international & dynamic team
- Multisport card
- 25 days of paid leave
- Various snacks starting from healthy fresh fruits ending with 🍩 🍪 🍫, Thursday is soup day! 🍵 , specialty coffee and tea ☕️
- Bookworms club with an educational library
- Notebook (Mac OS or Win)
- Plenty of “FUNtivities” such as monthly breakfasts where we share our progress, coworking trips near the ocean, board games competitions and so much more await you! 🤸🏼♂️