Open position at SatoshiLabs
Back-end Developer (Go/Rust)
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
As a Back-end Developer at Trezor, you’ll work on advancing the core functionality of our main software product - Trezor Suite. You'll join a product team of about 6 people standing at the forefront of the cryptocurrency hardware industry. Your main objective will be to dive deep into our current Go stack, more specifically Trezor Bridge and Blockbook. The first is responsible for communicating with the Trezor device, and the second is for providing information from the cryptocurrency's blockchain. Trezor Suite builds on those two pillars. We’re looking for someone who’s thorough, dutiful, and willing to both maintain and further develop our code. In future, you will develop other back-end services, potentially written in Rust which we use in Firmware so we might strive for code consolidation. Does it sound like a challenge for you? Then let’s have a closer look at some details.
What will your duties be?
In short, you’ll work on Trezor Bridge and Blockbook which are part of Trezor Suite - a brand new app bringing a full crypto ecosystem to our customers all over the world.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- maintaining Bridge and its cross-platforms installers
- maintaining Blockbook and adding new features if agreed upon with the Product team
- gradually refactoring parts if needed
- writing automated tests to make sure your code works
- performing code review
What technologies do we use?
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- you have a good knowledge of either Go or Rust
- experience with USB library is nice to have
- you are familiar with some database systems
- experience with GraphQL and/or WebSocket is a plus
- you have a proactive attitude towards research and the evaluation of new methodologies and technologies
- you’re also proactive as far as code maintenance is concerned
- last but not least, you know something about Bitcoin technologies (or you're eager to learn about them)
We are looking for people who, just like us, believe that crypto technologies can positively influence our future.
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- opportunity to cooperate with renowned experts in their field
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free on-site parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, don't hesitate to submit your CV together with some examples of your work. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.