Open position at STRV
BACKEND DEVELOPER (NODE.JS/RUBY ON RAILS)
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 23, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
If you're a dedicated Backend Developer, STRV wants to hear from you. Candidates must be fluent in Node.js/Ruby (with deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails) to be considered. You should also have a strong command of REST API and understanding of Nonrelational and Relational databases. Join a team of motivated mobile enthusiasts and turn your day job into something you love. We’re on a mission to conquer the US!
Here's the deal:
- We are looking for someone with solid backend development experience (Node.js or Ruby on Rails) who's able to design and develop RESTful services
- Experience with at least 1 relational and 1 no-SQL database is also required
- We would like all our developers to have a secondary platform. Backend candidates who have experience in web or iOS, for example, will be given priority during the application process
- You must be able to communicate effectively in English, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients
- Expect total freedom; there are no micro-managers or hand-holding here
- STRV is 100% product-focused
- We expect you to hit the ground running and deliver results in a timely manner
- A good cultural fit is important as well: we work hard and play hard, too
- At this point, we are only considering candidates with a valid EU work permit
What you can expect:
- You will have the opportunity to spend time working out of our US office once you’ve proven yourself
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced team of young professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential
- Competitive compensation package – not just in terms of cash
- Perks you will never find at a big corporation, no bossy management, gym membership, ability to work from home a few days a week, free English lessons and company-sponsored events like team-buildings, sporting events, leisure activities and parties. (Did we mention we have an office Xbox?!)
- Friendly and relaxed work culture
Looking forward to meet you!
Apply for Backend Developer.