Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a community of IT enthusiasts! Our team consists of ethical hackers, security and data analysts, application developers, and infrastructure engineers. Even if there are almost 200 of us, we still keep the start-up mindset and family atmosphere. We can offer you autonomy, exciting projects and the possibility of quick career growth. If you are interested in cybersecurity, in-house application development, data analytics, or infrastructure, you should definitely meet us.
About the role
We are a BizDevOps multidisciplinary team (IT, FIN, RISK) using Scrum agile methodology. We closely cooperate with IT Development Team, that gives us opportunities to gain interdisciplinary overlap and use modern technologies, e.g. Python or Azure cloud.
We provide support and continuous development of our internal application used for the internal & external reporting according to the regulatory requirements of Solvency II / IFRS17. We have end users from 10 countries from Finance and Risk organization.
The purpose of this position is collecting and review of reporting user requirements, review of functional designs supporting the IFRS17and local GAAP reporting deliverables, and most important - translation of the functional requirements to IT experts within a complex International Central Accounting Tooling program.
What will you do?
Responsible for project deliveries with significant IT, Actuarial and Finance components.Collect, discuss, and communicate reporting business requirements translated from IFRS17 standard and local GAAP, to the development team.
- As a member of BizDevOps team work on implementing received requirements to Aptitude solution (3rd party software). Support with analysis during development, testing, and bug fixing.
- Participate in all project life-cycle phases, providing with business and functional knowledge. Support coordination of SIT and UAT test phases, and subsequent IFRS17 reporting Run activities and local GAAP reporting in Production.
- Support DevOps engineers in Incident and Change handling on Production with functional analysis, and manage Production activities in compliance with ITIL processes.
- Frequently communicate with representatives of multiple teams from reporting chain. At the same time, discuss status, progress, findings and next steps with team colleagues.
- On the project:
- Learn and understand IFRS17 reporting process (knowledge of IFRS17 upfront is an advantage).
- Learn and understand Aptitude solution.
- Be able to provide status and progress updates, report on results with analytical storytelling. Derive conclusions from obtained results and propose improvements and next steps where needed.
How your profile should look like?
- 3+ years experience of work in business or IT analysis, preferably with reporting applications
- Knowledge of IFRS standards is advantage, industry knowledge and IFRS 17 advantage
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology and willingness to work in this style. Knowledge of SQL and MS Excel. Pivot tables, queries.
- Knowledge of python or PowerBI is advantage (opportunity to learn it on the job)"
- Fluent and comfortable in professional English, as the whole project is purely in English
- Ability of independent logical thinking, good communication skills, pro-activity. Team player in a very communicative team.
Why choose us?
Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual well being days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl