Open position at GLAMI
Business Development Manager for Baltic region 🇪🇪🇱🇹🇱🇻
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 148/34, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Česko
At GLAMI, we are changing the online shopping experience around the world! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-tailers.
We are currently present in 14 countries across Europe and have been operating in the Baltic region for almost 3 years. Silvia, (Country Manager for the Baltic Countries) is looking for an experienced Business Development/Sales Manager who would take full responsibility for existing and potential partners in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
🏋️♀️THE MAIN CHALLENGE…
The Business Development Manager is responsible for acquiring, retaining, and developing partner relationships in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
This is a client-facing role that requires fluency in the English language + native in one or multiple Baltic languages is an advantage, as well as prior experience with sales/business development in e-commerce or ad tech.
📈AND SOME OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES…
Plan and execute a partner acquisition strategy via calls, email, calls, referrals, direct meetings, and other communication solutions according to best practices & activity KPIs
- Manage, consult, and educate partners on GLAMI's advertising solution, integration, and optimization to reach their goals
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Drive product innovation based on partner needs
- Collaborate with the Business Development managers of other regions to ensure the development and constant evolution of global best practices
✅ REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
Fluency in English + Native in one or multiple Baltic languages is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role related to data and technology solutions, direct response marketing, ad tech, strategic partnerships, and CRM.
- 2+ year experience in Sales & B2B account management in e-commerce with a good understanding of digital marketing.
- Connection to a local network of Baltic e-commerce players.
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with partners and prospects.
- Understanding of advertising and e-commerce success metrics.
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things.
🦙 WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO…
Excellent opportunity to carve your place in a global e-commerce project and have your mark on shaping the future of the online fashion industry
- Bunch of driven people who create an open, informal atmosphere
- International team, dynamic team
- Truly unique Prague-Karlin office
- 🐶-friendly environment
- Multisport card
- 25 days of paid leave
- Various snacks starting from healthy fresh fruits ending with 🍩 🍪 🍫
- Specialty coffee
- Soups on Thursdays
- Bookworms club with an educational library
- Notebook (Mac OS or Win is up to you)
- Plenty of “FUNtivities” such as monthly breakfasts, coworking trips near the ocean, movie nights. board games competitions and so many others! 🤸🏼♂️