Open position at REVOLGY
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Work schedule
- Klimentská 1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česko
FULL-TIME · START DATE ASAP · UP TO 100% REMOTE · EU CITIZENS · EUROPE (PREF. MAX +/- 3 HOURS DIFFERENCE TO CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Marketing team. Our playground is Business 2 Business in the world of digital transformation, so your experience in this field will be more than appreciated. This role reports to the company CEO.
WHY REVOLGY IS WORTH IT
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
Imagine you, as a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), will be responsible for driving demand for the Revolgy cloud services through brand awareness, conversion to qualified leads and helping loyal customers refer others. You'll be responsible for developing a marketing strategy, supervising the marketing and a client. Implementing effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. You will also:
Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget
- Lead a team that focuses on key strategic capabilities that enable marketing to our products and services, clients and participants
- Set and achieve ambitious KPIs
- Lead and execute high visibility projects focused on understanding customer behavior and identifying opportunities for improving and optimizing customer experiences
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams driving effective collaboration across the company
- Be creative and visionary in developing the approach to elevate the Revolgy brand
- Deliver on a creative to commerce vision
- Improve marketing automation and optimization
- Adjust to fragmentation of channels, segments, and trends
YOU ARE THE ONE, IF….
- You are the best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B IT/Tech field, especially in cloud technologies and SaaS
- You have knowledge of cloud market and Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services is an advantage
- You have a proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- You have a proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- You have a solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking
- You are experienced with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- You have strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads
- You are familiar with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- You are experienced with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- You are experienced building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and partner activity
- You have an understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- You have fluent and confident communication skills in English (C1)
YOUR PERSONALITY PROFILE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Adept at leveraging cloud-based tools to conduct virtual meetings and communications within the organization and externally
- Demonstrated success in owning and building a marketing strategy, plan and annual budgets/P&L
- Experience with leadership (also remote)
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position, then you will be asked to complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you applyOur application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, one task, then a chat with your future team, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO. The whole process usually takes 3 weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Tereza, Bob, Mirek, Terka and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.