Open position at REVOLGY
Cloud Operations Associate - IaaS L1
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
The Operations team at Revolgy is responsible for smooth operation of our customers' infrastructure by monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting and supporting 24/7. As a Cloud Operations Associate oriented on Infrastructure, you will be supporting clients in both local and international projects, mainly interacting with clients and solving their issues and requests through various communication channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities 🧭
- Provide 1st level contact (email, phone and other channels) and convey resolutions to customer issues and 2nd level where possible according to internal team and company processes
- Regularly update cases in our ticketing system within SLA
- Cooperate on unresolved queries with the next level of support or other departments
- Automating business processes with various available resources
- Perform various tasks in management consoles where applicable
- Engage and communicate with our providers
- Support team and perform administrative and improvement tasks
Desired background 🔥
- Basic knowledge of basic concepts of cloud infrastructure (compute, storage, networking, observability)
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration
- Basic knowledge of data formats and programming languages and scripting (JSON, Python, Terraform, API,...)
- User knowledge of a CRM system
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain and describe procedures and processes
- High attention to detail, high level of responsibility
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Fluent and confident communication skills in English (B2/C1)
Are you interested? 👀
Don't hesitate to apply right now 🙌 We are looking for a thoughtful professional who enables our mission and supports our culture of freedom and responsibility.
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.
Revolgy offerings 💗
Remote-first culture · 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution · Company notebook · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Fully-funded learning time · Paid training and certifications · Support of tech speakers and our own meetup · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events (The offerings differ based on the type of cooperation and location)
Locations where we can offer employment contract: Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Estonia and UK. Other as freelancing only.