Open position at REVOLGY
CLOUD OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
- Work schedule
- Klimentská 1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česko
FULL-TIME · START DATE ASAP · UP TO 100% REMOTE · EU CITIZENS · EUROPE (PREF. MAX +/- 3 HOURS DIFFERENCE TO CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs 2 new colleagues - G Suite and cloud infrastructure oriented. We are looking for suitable candidates to join our Operations team!
WHY REVOLGY IS WORTH IT
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
As a Cloud Operations Associate, you’ll be responsible for supporting our clients in both local and international projects. You'll be interacting with our clients and solving their issues and requests through various communication channels. You’ll also:
- Provide 1st level contact (email, phone and other channels) and convey resolutions to customer issues and 2nd level where possible according to internal team and company processes
- Regularly update cases in our ticketing system within SLA
- Cooperate on unresolved queries with the next level of support or other departments
- Proactively recommend improvements for business processes to increase operations performance and cooperate on automation
- Perform various tasks in management consoles where applicable
- Engage and communicate with our providers
- Support team and perform administrative and improvement tasks
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence, patience, empathy, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to explain and describe procedures and processes
- High attention to detail
- High level of responsibility
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Fluent and confident communication skills in English (B2/C1)
- User knowledge of a CRM system
NOW CHOOSE THE FIELD OF YOUR SPECIALIZATION
Are you a more technical person passionate about cloud infrastructure? Then for sure, you have:
- Basic knowledge of basic concepts of cloud infrastructure (compute, storage, networking, observability)
- Basic knowledge of linux administration
- Basic knowledge of data formats and programming languages and scripting (json, python, terraform, API,...)
Not really cloud infrastructure, but a fan of G Suite? Then you certainly:
- Understand the administration of G Suite and email communication
- Have experience in G Suite (gmail, google calendar etc.) admin, basic knowledge in email communication principles is an advantage
- Are familiar with the G Suite tools and you are an active user
- Have user knowledge of a CRM system
- Have fluent and confident communication skills in Czech (B2/C1)
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card and mobile phone contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position, then you will be asked to complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, one case study, then a chat with 2-4 additional team members, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Tereza, Tomáš, Aris and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.