Open position at REVOLGY
CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER - IaaS L2
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be performing necessary actions to resolve clients issues; maintaining, monitoring, analyzing and evaluating monitoring and alerting solutions and reacting upon events. You will be also responsible for implementing customer requests. Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for the technical development of Revolgy services as well as identifying SPOF and vulnerabilities in the systems of our customers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities 🧭
- Monitor and analyze our client’s infrastructure and enhance it with alerting policies, react to issues, incidents and requests of our customers
- Fix technical problems and analyze its root cause on customer’s cloud systems
- Implement Revolgy services for new customers and recommend changes and improvements
- Assess already-migrated systems and giving recommendations
- Implement managed infrastructure services for our clients and for internal purposes
- Responsibility for technical development of internal services
- Communicate with customers and with our providers counterparts
Desired background 🔥
- Background in computer systems and networks and/or operations
- Infrastructure provisioning (such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Docker, etc...)
- Experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
- Experience with containers, databases, web services, Linux system administration
- Understanding and exposure to Kubernetes and GKE/EKS
- Prometheus, Grafana or any other observability tools experience/knowledge
- PagerDuty or Splunk experience/knowledge
- Programming experience in trendy languages (Python, Go, Scala)
- Willingness to share knowledge and teach others
- High accountability and the ability to work independently, team spirit, great analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
Are you interested? 👀
Don't hesitate to apply right now 🙌 We are looking for a thoughtful professional who enables our mission and supports our culture of freedom and responsibility.
Berna, Tomáš, Alex and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.
Revolgy offerings 💗
Remote-first culture · 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution · Company notebook · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Fully-funded learning time · Paid training and certifications · Support of tech speakers and our own meetup · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events (The offerings differ based on the type of cooperation and location)
Locations where we can offer employment contract: Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Estonia and UK. Other as freelancing only.