Open position at ANECT
- Work schedule
- Lomnického 1742/2a 140 00 Praha 4 Pankrác
Are you passionate in ServiceDesk systems, development and innovations? Would you like to work with the ServiceNow technology?
Petr Mojžíšek, Head of IT INFRASTRUCTURE
You will work on projects based on the ServiceNow platform with us, closely on presales activities, communicate with customers and discuss projects specifications and estimates.
You will work on projects – analyze the code, edit and create a new code, prepare documentation and train customers.
WHAT SKILLS DO WE NEED?
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow technology; certification ServiceNow CIS (Certified Implementation Specialist)is a big advantage
- Experience with the implementation of the ServiceDesk system / ServiceNow
- Knowledge of how to develop and work with web applications (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- Knowledge of Linux (advantage)
- Passing in programming and developing systems
- Ability to quickly analyze and understand foreign code and documentation
- Speaking English and Czech or Slovak
WE CAN OFFER
- Development – paid certification, technical and soft-skills training, English classes, professional conferences
- Job with interesting technologies for interesting clients on various projects (we also work on secret projects for government, but don´t tell anyone)
- Friendly and stable ANECT family full of supportive professional colleagues
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, 5 sick days, 100 CZK meal vouchers
- Competitive salary, annual bonus
- Nice offices, phone, notebook with OS of your choice
- Possibility of being a part of innovations
Do not hesitate! Expand our family and be part of innovations!
We are looking forward to get to know you.
Send us your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.