Open position at Smartlook
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Hi, we're Smartlook! We're working on our own product, an innovative Software-as-a-Service solution for product analytics, which is used by companies all over the world to achieve their full potential. As we're so good at what we do, we've managed to score a EUR 3 million foreign investment, which will further help us to take our product to the next level.
What you'll be doing
- Cooperate closely with Renata, our Head of Content, and Joanna, our content strategist/writer
- Take full ownership of the content you produce, from ideation to publication and promotion (future improvements as well)
- Write engaging and unique long-form content for our blog (blog posts, guides, checklists, landing pages, newsletters, etc.)
- Work with briefing documents, outlines, and instructions for internal/external linking
- Conduct interviews with internal/external SMEs (Subject matter experts) to gain insightful information/expertise that you can use in your content
- For the first few months, the biggest part of this role will focus on creating guides. Topics will range across various topics like CRO, cohort analysis, and more
- Organize day-to-day content tasks, such as proofreading, communicating with designers, researching topics and SMEs, preparing questions for SMEs, etc.
What should you have?
- A minimum of 2 years of copywriting experience. A native-level in written English – It doesn’t have to be your first language, but you need to write like it is
- Be open to feedback. Feedback will be given throughout key stages of the content creation process and you need to be open to learning, accepting, and implementing it in your work
- You are a team player. There is no “I” in “team” — this certainly applies to our content team :)
- An understanding of essential marketing and analytics principles and concepts – B2B experience is a big advantage
- A quick learner – because in our fast-paced environment, there is always something new to learn and discover
- A hefty dose of nerdiness – to fully appreciate the world of analytics software;)
- The perfect candidate will also know their way around WordPress, Active Campaign, and Google Analytics
We trust people to do the job to the highest quality. It's not a question of whether he can do it in an hour, two hours or a weekend. There's an automatic trust until everything goes according to plan.
What can you expect from us
- ESOP - Employee Stock Option Plan
- Absolute freedom regarding when and where you work from (we like to meet in the office once in a while)
- No complicated hierarchy or bureaucracy - just a bunch of people (90 at the moment) who like their job and want to create something special
- Offices in Prague (Karlín) and Brno (19th floor of Šumavská Tower - the best view in the city)
- Education budget (10k/year), English lessons, Multisport card, and an unlimited Vodafone plan
- An informal work environment, flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays per year, sick days, 1 volunteer day per year — even a day off for your birthday
- Regular meetups with speakers, team building exercises, afterwork beers and a lot of parties