Open position at Bonami
Customer Care Specialist for Romanian Bonami (based in Prague)
- Work schedule
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In Bonami we dream of a more beautiful world. Such a world is not only about beautiful things but also about nice relations and fair and decent behavior. That is why we strive for a personal and friendly approach in everything we do. Our new customer support team member needs to be an ambassador of such an approach. Now we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Customer Care Specialist for Bonami.ro who ideally is a native Romanian speaker. Will you be the one?
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS POSITION?
- You'll be in daily contact with our Romanian customers via telephone, email and online chat (an exact division of activities will be agreed on in the team).
- You will communicate with shippers via e-mail (eg. lost shipments, etc.).
- You will deal with inquiries and complaints from customers.
- You will be the one to bring joy to the customer - A satisfied customer is the single most important thing for us. It's up to you how you achieve it, feel free to invite a customer to have lunch with you :).
- You will regularly cooperate with the logistics team about deliveries of the orders.
- You'll be closely in touch with the brand team regarding marketing activities.
YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT FOR US IF:
- You are friendly and communicative.
- Patience is your strength because every customer deserves our time (especially during the Christmas season).
- You can empathize with a customer,since our customer is our first priority.
- You have perfect spelling and grammar.
- You like to cooperate closely with colleagues in solving customer queries.
- You do not mind a noisy work environment (do not worry, it is not as bad as a construction site :-)).
- Non-standardsituation doesn’t throw you off, on the contrary, you like inventing new ways to improve our customer service.
- You can speak at least some Czech.
IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN OTHER PRACTICAL THINGS:
- The full-time employment contract of indefinite duration.
- A young, friendly and informal team of 130 people, your team has 16 people.
- Occasional work from home (working from the office is necessary because of phone calls from customers and team communication).
- Nice offices in Prague 8 – Karlín (the metro B yellow line – Křižíkova station).
- 2x a year we run whole company to teambuilding, besides we also have various events (barbecues, Christmas party, breakfast and beer, karts, etc.).
- We are dog-friendly and table football cannot be missed.
What's the matter with us? Contribution to meal vouchers, Multisport card, English study, exclusive phone tariffs, regular supply of fresh fruits and delicious coffee Doubleshot or La Boheme Café. If you do not like coffee, we have substituted in the form of teas or syrups.
ive a like to our FB profile Bonami Life: https://www.facebook.com/BonamiLife/ .
Finally, we must warn you - the employee's discount on our products is very addictive :-).
Do you want to join us? Great!
Write us a few sentences about yourself and why you are interested in this offer. Add CV or profile at LinkedIn.
What is next?
- We will call you and talk to you briefly in order to adjust our expectations.
- Then we will be happy to meet you personally and give you all the details you need to decide if we are right for you. And we also want to know if you like our company.
We look forward to you!