Open position at Tatum
Customer Service Representative
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
JOIN TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT 2021 FINALIST! Tatum is a rapidly growing startup and the leading blockchain development platform. Our platform enables developers to build the next generation of software with blockchains at the core. The platform allows developers to integrate any of 40+ blockchain protocols into their apps or platforms in no time.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Remote/Hybrid work - use the opportunity to meet with colleagues in Brno, Prague, London, or Miami but also enjoy working from home
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
- Experience in providing tech customer service support
- Knowing the basics of programming languages (ability to read a code)
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Patience when handling tough cases
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.