Open position at COLOURS OF DATA
Data-driven CRM Consultant
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
We make data work for marketing. Colours of Data is evolving the way our clients use data to both know and communicate with their customers in their CRM activities. We make businesses customer-centric and data-driven. Clients such as Tele2, Financial Times, Škoda Auto, Partners & T.M.Lewin trust our expertise and that's why we're looking for a new, highly skilled teammate to join our Customer Engagement team.
On a typical day you will be...
In your role as a CRM consultant, partnering with Petr, you'll lead the charge to build the customer engagement team, co-create our proposition, and elevate our service delivery to another dimension :).
The role is focused on translating complex business needs into actionable customer journey plans that deliver measurable results.
What else will you be doing?
- Acting as a solution architect for our clients, providing guidance and expertise on CRM strategy development and implementation
- Identifying and analyzing their requirements and priorities
- Co-creating campaign concepts that leverage data, personalization and multi-channel communication to increase efficiency and optimize the customer experience
- Collaborating on the design and implementation of technical integration
- Training clients, inspiring them to think differently so that new tools and opportunities are used correctly
- Working with CRM platforms - Bloomreach (Exponea) and others that we implement for our clients
Your expertise & experience includes
- Proven track record of designing effective and innovative CRM strategies that drive customer acquisition and retention
- Marketing experience in the online/digital world - CRM/CVM, emailing, PPC, social, etc,
- Experience in evaluating campaign performance and attributing sales to marketing activities
- At least basic understanding of technologies such as JSON, XML, API
- Czech & English at professional level
What can you expect with us
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely. We often work with clients and together online, but we also make sure that we build personal connections and spend time in person, whenever needed
- Yearly Learning budget (workshops and courses of your own choice)
- Interesting and diverse projects for major clients in the EU, UK & Czechia
- An environment without hierarchy and unnecessary processes
- Permanent employment and contracting job options
- Wellbeing activities and off site get togethers
We are a team of people that enjoy each other's company even beyond working hours. You will have tough competition if you are a runner, cyclist or hiker :-)
About Colours of Data
We enjoy connecting business, marketing and tech and are able to speak all three languages
We are proud to work with industry leaders, but we also enjoy helping to grow new data enthusiasts in traditional sectors - Telco (Telenor, Tele2), automotive (Škoda Auto), Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, Burger King.
We strive to thoroughly understand the needs of our customers
We love working on interesting projects with great teams on the client's side. And our clients love working with us for our best-on-the-market expertise, cutting-edge technology, fresh & simple solutions - all of which improve their business results.