Open position at Tatum
Customer Success Manager
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
JOIN TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT 2021 FINALIST! Tatum is a rapidly growing startup based out of Miami with additional offices in Europe, and the leading blockchain development platform in the world with 70,000+ customers and users.
We have created a platform that allows millions of developers to integrate more than 40+ blockchain protocols (like Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, etc.) and empower them with tools to build any blockchain application they desire.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager ("CSM") to join our global team who can provide white-glove service to our enterprise customers. This is a technical account manager position, starting post-sales, from onboarding, ongoing technical support, and managing upsell opportunities.
- Ensure customer happiness, experience, and engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to provide support enthusiastically
- Lead clients' onboarding (post-sales) to ensure the successful activation of new accounts and accelerate their development
- Assist in creating training courses, educational materials, and developing processes to optimize the customer's journey
- Partner with the Sales team throughout the customer lifecycle to upsell, prevent churn, and ensure renewals
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Support to optimize usage, collect product feedback, and present solutions to help customers solve their challenges using Tatum
- This is a fully remote position based in EST, GMT, or CET time zones. Please only apply if you are based in these areas. We also have offices in Miami (Global HQ), London, and the Czech Republic where you can work from.
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your schedule. For most positions, we don't have any fixed hours.
- 25 days of PTO
- 4+ years of experience with hands-on technical account management or customer success in the technology sector
- 1 year of experience working within the web3 industry. Blockchain technical expertise is preferred.
- Strong execution with discipline to deliver technical support for complex projects
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Ability to manage complicated discussions with customers
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Must be based on US East Coast (EST) or Europe West (GMT or CET).
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.