Open position at Wrike
Customer Support Engineer, Japanese - 22:00 - 06:00 Shift
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka, Česko
As a part of our Wrike Support team, you’ll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use Wrike, and assisting them with any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product with prospective customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base. You will be working with escalated product issues, handle complex questions and operations. You will collaborate with QA Engineers and Developers on a daily basis. You will also be working with our customers from Japan, hence Japanese language professional proficiency is a must.
More About Your Team
Our team strives to provide excellent customer service through email, chat and phone. We are friends with both people and computers, and measure our success based on the customer’s success. We aim to make every customer’s story end happily.
How You’ll Make An Impact
Answer first-level incoming customer support requests in a fast-paced environment via phone, email, or chat. Assist customers who request support ranging from product questions to troubleshooting.
- Support ongoing management and retention activities, including research to resolve the root cause of the issue or problem. Identifies the best approach for retaining business based on the client’s situation.
- Help investigate and drive to resolve issues that range from answering product questions to providing basic and complex technical support when the customer is experiencing difficulty using a product and contacts us through Technical Support lines.
- Maintain and develop efficient cross-team collaboration related to customer needs.
- Collaborate with product teams and engineers to achieve efficient resolution of technical issues.
- Provide instructions and answer questions on application/product use.
- Help educate colleagues and teammates on technical cases.
- Keep current with product knowledge regarding features and functionality.
- Record details of interactions into Support’s Ticket Management System.
- Participate in customer-centric projects, as well as internal process improvements.
You will achieve your best if you have
2+ experience in SaaS technical support, IT Helpdesk, QA and/or customer-facing technical roles.
- English professional proficiency (C1+min.) with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Japanese professional proficiency.
- Strong self-learning and information processing skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think critically, fix and resolve sophisticated problems in a changing environment, take initiative and identify issues.
- Customer-oriented mentality: we do revolve around providing an overall outstanding experience.
- Ability to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers.
- Willingness and ability to learn constantly.
- A University Degree or broad theoretical job knowledge acquired through higher education.
- Background in computing (Mac & PC), networking, usage of various web-browsers, PC troubleshooting, firewalls and proxy servers.
- Willingness to work from 10 pm to 6 am Central European Time (CET).
You will stand out with:
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Ability to build customer empathy and rapport under exciting circumstances.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways.
- Ability to understand customers’ problems, advocate for them within organization and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs.
- Ability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- You are highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment to reach team goals ahead of individual goals.
- SAML SSO and API knowledge.
- Experience working with tools with which Wrike has integrations (MS Teams, GSuite/Google SSO, Office 365/Azure, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, Workato, Sisense).
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Sick leave compensation
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Lítačka“ transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Technical interview
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage