Open position at GAMEE
Customer Support Specialist
- Work schedule
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our team. Are you an enthusiast in gaming, crypto, and all new technology stuff? Do you have superb communication skills with fluent English and do you feel delighted when helping people? If this is all about you then we want to speak with you right away!
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognize and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by your skill & experience
- Lots of space for creativity, ability to work on projects with short time-to-market (it usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea), and global exposure (we have millions of players worldwide)
- Flexibility (partial home office possible)
- Absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- Office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs)
- A personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more
- Frequent fun team building events
What do we expect?
- Experience in customer support
- Experience with ZenDesk as an agent (admin experience advantage) or other ticketing systems
- Experience with or willingness to understand blockchain, crypto, NFT, and gaming communities
- Expert-level written and spoken English
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Reliability, honesty, and independence
- Attention to detail, proactively aiming to solution
- Able to coordinate activity between multiple resolution groups and end users
Customer Support Specialist - you will provide a great customer experience across all customer touchpoints (emails, forms, knowledge base, reviews) with help from our team. You will proactively look for all reported issues, discuss them with stakeholders (with your Team Leader), suggest the best solution, and flow how to handle them from a CS point of view.
Work for GAMEE!
Come and join us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider and more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!