Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti ShipMonk Research & Development
- Typ úvazku
- Rohanské nábřeží, 186 00 Karlín
Hi, we are Shipmonk and we provide logistics services in the field of order fulfillment. Our main business is in the USA, but Prague is the center of development of our modern platform.
- Up to 100,000 orders per day in high season
- More than 1500 clients, which are small and medium-sized eshops mostly from the USA
- Our platform is the solution for the entire process, from stocking the goods to shipping the ready packages to all corners of the world
What will you be doing with us?
- You will be building a data platform based on requirements from the business - warehouse operations, business development, finance and more.
- Your work will result in reliable data that will enable us to drive the business to greater efficiency and help us uncover further business opportunities.
- We want to have a robust yet simple data stack - we use and therefore you will also work with - AWS Aurora DB, Keboola, Snowflake, Tableau or Metabase.
- You'll help us define and implement data governance - best practices on how to take care of data at ShipMonk so that it becomes our competitive advantage.
What should you know/have?
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience in designing data models.
- Experience with ETL processes, knowledge of Python an advantage
- Have you come across SCRUM? Great!
What did we work on with the team?
- We launched a data warehouse on the Snowflake platform.
- We onboarded Keboola to integrate data sources, data governance and ETLs.
- We provided Operations Managers with comprehensive dashboards in PowerBI to track productivity in the warehouses.
If you like what we're doing and our "talk" caught your interest, we look forward to seeing your resume, profile, story, whatever. There are no limits to creativity. Our Recruiter Dominika will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.