Open position at ANECT
- Work schedule
- Praha, Brno
Are you a network engineer with focus on datacenter technologies? Do you like to virtualize all the datacenter components (compute, storage, and network)? Do you like to automate various things and orchestrate the whole ICT? Are you interested in testing in our own lab to gain hands-on experience? Are you looking for access to the latest technologies and training opportunities to improve your skills?
Join our team and help us to implement modern SDDC solutions.
We Need Someone with the Following Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco technologies on the CCNP level, IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, UCS, ACI
- Good knowledge of datacenter concepts, trends, standards and protocols
- Solid knowledge of networking in the VMware vSphere environment
- Experience with datacenter infrastructure design and implementation
- Good knowledge of enterprise network concepts, standards and protocols
- Experience with enterprise network design and implementation
- University education in the field of technology is preferred, but not mandatory
- Any experience with the following technologies is a big advantage:
- DWDM systems
- SAN switches
- NetApp storages
- NSX-V and NSX-T
- IaaS and PaaS hybrid and public clouds
- Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
we can offer:
• DEVELOPMENT– paid certification, technical and soft-skills training, English classes, professional conferences
•INTERESTING JOB - Interesting technologies for interesting clients on various projects (we also work on secret projects for government, but don´t tell anyone). Possibility of being a part of innovations. Competitive salary with annual bonus.
•GREAT CULTURE- Friendly and stable ANECT family full of supportive professional colleagues
• GOOD BENEFITS:
→ Flexible working hours and HOME-OFFICE
→ 5 weeks of paid vacation, 5 sick days, 100 CZK meal vouchers
→ Nice offices, phone, notebook with OS of your choice
We are looking forward to get to know you.
Send us your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.