Open position at Klepierre Management
Deputy SHOPPING CENTRE MANAGER OC Plzeň Plaza (fixed term contract)
- Work schedule
- Radčická 2 - OC Plzeň Plaza
Klépierre, the pan-European leader in shopping malls, combines development, property and asset management skills. The company’s portfolio comprises large shopping centers in 12 countries in Continental Europe which together host 1.1 billion visitors per year.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEPUTY CENTRE MANAGER.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE DYNAMIC WORLD OF SHOPPING CENTRES?
DO YOU HAVE BACKGROUND FROM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT?
DO YOU ENJOY NEGOTIATIONS WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS?
ARE YOU READY TO LEAD A SMALL TEAM?
WE WANT YOU IN THE TEAM!
YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
• Manage and operate the centre to the very highest of professional standards.
• Develop strong relationships with tenants and all business partners.
• Establish and maintain harmonious relationships with local authorities.
• Prepare annual budgets and periodical reports.
• Manage marketing activities.
• Lead and drive a team of Technical Manager and Junior Office Manager.
• University degree.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Ideally strong retail background with good overview of marketing, leasing and operations matters.
• Dynamic team player with positive disposition.
• Strong leadership skills to lead a team.
• English, Czech
"We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic person who is willing to learn new things. It is going to be great experience and big fun, I promise." Pavel Kopřiva, Operating DIrector