Open position at REVOLGY
- Work schedule
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
We are looking for a new member of our Technical Production team, who will help our Kubernetes team develop, operate and improve our stack (Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Istio, Terraform, …) including CI/CD Pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Helm) on GCP and AWS.
You’ll learn from your senior colleagues how to design and build modern, resilient, cloud-native distributed systems using application containers and hosted services. Starting from scratch or migrating from an existing system to the public cloud. Provisioning and disaster recovery scenarios testing will become your daily routine and you’ll gain confidence in these skills soon.
Some of our clients are unicorn startups and agile dev teams (e.g. Kiwi.com, Madfinger Games, Spendee, GoOut, Dáme Jídlo, Biano, Sinch). Our core business is providing them with great cloud solutions so that they can focus on their core business. We don't see them as clients only, but also as members of our team - we work closely with them, to fulfil all their needs. NoCode/NoOps is our goal. Average spaghetti code is not acceptable.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We'll be looking forward to meeting you.
Continuous improvement of our GCP/AWS Kubernetes stack including CI/CD Pipelines
New implementation of CloudOps service
Analysing issues and communicating with customers about the status and progress on them. Planning their transition to the cloud and assessing already-migrated systems
Migrations to containers and Kubernetes
Infrastructure as Code provisioning
What we expect from you
At least two years experience in some of these: computer systems and networks, automation, software development, agile development, containers, databases, web services and public cloud (GCP and/or AWS)
Experience with SQL database administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL) – you don’t need to know how to create complex SQL queries, but you should know how to manage the database engine and export/import data
Knowledge of why and how to monitor services and how to set alerts for outages – knowledge of Stackdriver, Prometheus and PagerDuty is an advantage.
You don’t need to be a developer, but it is expected that you know how to read and write BASH / Python code at the administrator level
It would be an advantage if you knew GCP services, especially GCE, Storage, and Networking, and AWS equivalent systems
Willingness to learn how to design, build and operate resilient, cloud-native distributed systems
Contribution to the team
Proficiency in English
- A chance to learn and be guided by more experienced colleagues which will allow you to grow as a professional and help you build your own career.
- Working with interesting clients and their teams on improving their products.
- Travelling to IT conferences all around the globe such as Google Next, Amazon Summit, CubeCon etc. and a chance to meet IT celebrities such as Kelsey Hightower or Matt Klein and many more.
- A possibility to collaborate on hosting “cloud-native” community meetups as well as speak on other meetups and conferences.
- An option to work full-time or part-time - depends on what works for both sides.
- Cosy offices in the centre of Prague
- Working in a culturally diverse environment
- Company Uber and Liftago account, unlimited coffee