Open position at REVOLGY
Digital marketing and events specialist
- Work schedule
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město
We are looking for an online marketer with experience in events production. You are the right person for the job if: You enjoy working in an environment of a Czech Startup and being surrounded by boys and girls from IT. You'd like to work in the B2B sector and promote digital products and services, that have a real impact on their target group. You don't want to deal with any TV ads for laundry detergents nor hostesses giving away samples in the supermarkets. You have a strong “no bullshit” approach - ie. you are not afraid to analyse and interpret hard data. You excel in digital marketing - not only do you know what ROI, CPC or PPC stand for but you can also build one hell of a quality digital campaigns. You enjoy organising events and always have everything under control. You won't panic when things don't go as planned and are always equipped with a bit of gaff tape, a plan B and you don't hesitate to use it when needed. You don't have to have a big experience in this field we will be happy to teach you all we know, but it is crucial you enjoy it and are able to thrive in chaos (sometimes).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Online marketing campaigns
- Event management
- Reporting on the performance of your activities
- Focus on the output delivery
- Experience with online marketing (AdWords + at least one of the social networks - FB, LiIn, Twitter)
- Experience with SaaS (or B2B IT segment in general) is an advantage
- Organisation skills
- Good command of English - min B2 level
- Experience with a briefing of landing pages and campaigns based on the customer journey stage (awareness, consideration, decision) and buyer persona
- Possibility to work full-time/part-time - depends on the agreement
- Offices in the centre of Prague
- Opportunity to be involved in the creation of new products and services
- Cooperation with international clients from different cultures.
- Travel to IT conferences all over the world, including the US (Google Next, Amazon Summit, CubeCon, etc.)
- Possibility to work from anywhere (home office, our offices, cafe…). All we care about is that both you and our customers are happy.
- Corporate Uber and Liftago account