Open position at Wrike
Director of Security
- Work schedule
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a future Wriker?
As a Head of Security, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of information security and security engagements, such as application security, information security, compliance, incident response, vendor management, and others.
More about Your team
You & your team will provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise, often interfacing with client security stakeholders, product and data teams, IT stakeholders. You will be heading up an internal team of skilled security professionals and will be responsible for their growth and development.
Wrike is a leading SaaS platform with a strong focus on security, holding major certifications such as SOC2 Type 2, SOC3, ISO 27001/27017/27018/27701, CSA STAR.
How You'll make an impact
- Develops and manages security compliance metrics and reporting for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Directs multiple Information Security functions in support of a business to ensure that all applications, infrastructure, procedures, contracts, and services comply with rules and regulations, internal standards and policies for information security.
- Identify and recommend changes to the security controls, assessing potential risks to data and systems, and provide recommendations on mitigation of these risks to acceptable levels and show ownership in following through implementation.
- Work with auditors, vendors and enterprise customers to support and expand security scope, certification and obligations.
- Security team general responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, triaging and escalating internal security events for cloud and on premise.
- Application security, code review, architecture reviews.
- Tracking indicators of attack and indicators of compromise across the organization regardless of environment, including but not limited to cloud, on-premise etc.
- In addition, collaborates with cross-functional technical resources to identify and develop workflow automation, tool integration, configuration of security alerts, and automated monitoring.
- Responds to cybersecurity events, identifies attack vectors, isolates, and removes unauthorized access.
- Researches and evaluates cybersecurity threats and performs root cause analysis as part of event triage.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of security solutions as well as reporting & applicable management / business impacts information reporting.
You will achieve your best if you have
- A solid cyber security experience, strong understanding of application and information security.
- Experience with risk management, compliance, hands-on experience working with auditors and achievement of relevant certification levels.
- Hands on managerial & leadership experience
- Be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. An Innovative and strategically driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills, being able to work effectively with staff and colleagues across all departments.
- Experience with hardening of IT and production (onprem, cloud) infrastructure.
- A security engineering background is highly beneficial.
How we work
- Cross-functional teams
- Agile environment
- Quarter plans
- 25 days of holidays
- Sick leave compensation
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- "Lítačka" transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Intro interview with our CTO and HRBP
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
- We're a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Smart: We love what we do, and we're great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We're committed to helping our teammates win, too!
Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and values
Grow: Be curious, learn new things, and seek feedback.
Execute: Work with agility, minimize the unnecessary, and prioritize high value work.
Collaborate: Work as a team, celebrate successes, and have fun!