Open position at SatoshiLabs
E-commerce Back-end Developer/Tech Lead (PHP)
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We’re looking for an E-commerce Back-end Developer. In co-operation with Shopsys, you’ll play an important role in the co-development of a brand-new and complete website solution for both the current Trezor website trezor.io and the Trezor e-shop. We picture you as a skilled back-end developer with leadership and mentorship potential. We believe that our unique product is helping to create a more secure Bitcoin environment. It may seem like a lot of fuss for just an e-shop but, considering we sell our product worldwide and the demand is growing significantly, it's quite an important challenge for us. Already interested? Great! Then let’s have a closer look at some details.
What will your duties be?
- in short, you’ll actively participate in preparing a new e-shop platform (provided by a 3rd party in a co-development process)
- you’ll take responsibility for managing the project from a technical perspective
- you’ll implement new features and maintain the project
- you’ll be communicating your work progress and ideas with other stakeholders
- you’ll manage a team of 2-3 people in the future
What technologies do we use?
- PHP 7.4 and Symfony (Shopsys framework)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- JIRA, Gitlab
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- you have a solid knowledge of PHP programming
- you want to move your career towards technical leadership or you already have some experience mentoring a software development team
- previous experience with e-shop development is beneficial
- you know PostgreSQL or different relational database
- you’re well familiar with Git
- you’re flexible and willing to learn new technologies
- you’re able to communicate effectively in Czech/Slovak and English
I see myself as a person who can pull my weight. I don’t need to change the world but I like the fact our team is doing exactly that.
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere, a dog-friendly office
- other benefits such as MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free on-site parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week