Open position at Purple Technology
Email Marketing Specialist
- Work schedule
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
We facilitate online trading for investing throughout Africa, South and Central America and Asia. We understand that the field in which we do business is very specific, but no need to worry. You won’t need knowledge of the investment industry, the willingness to learn is important. Looking forward experienced emailing specialist who previously focused on creating B2C email campaigns. We expect from you to prepare international mailing campaigns. In the company of our lovely team including graphic designer, copywriter, PPC specialist, social media manager, coder, 2 project managers and a very experienced marketing manager leading the whole team. As you can see, you won’t be alone. Cooperation, responsibility and proactivity are the key attributes.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You will master the art of emailing campaigns
- Segmenting the lead database, maintaining the contact database
- Planning email campaigns in English and several other languages
- Gathering everything that’s necessary for successful send out
- Preparing automated email flows for users at different stages of the sales funnel
- Creating new templates for our emails
- Writing the first drafts of the copy to be sent along with eye-catching subject lines
WHAT OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE:
- Right now we use MailChimp; experience with any other dedicated mailing system is really mandatory
- Ideally, you worked on international campaigns for at least 1 year
- Sense of responsibility, proactivity, being able to take charge and owning mailing domain
- Working independently and coming with new ideas is important as well
- Being able to coordinate all the necessary stakeholders according to agreed deadlines
- English is a must, not only the work itself but also the colleagues are from all over the world
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN:
- You can choose a new notebook, a mobile phone and everything you need for your work from your Electro Budget.
- In need of education? Buy books, attend workshops, visit conferences or meet a coach. Everything covered in the Education budget.
- Feel like your English still needs improvement? We have several lecturers, just choose the one you like
- Getting new haircut in the office? Ordering a smoothie to your table? A handyman finally mounting the shelves or getting a Multisport? Just a few things on which you can use our Cafeteria points.
- Home office is normal for us, so feel free to work from home, coffee shop, or cottage in the mountains. Rule number one it can’t limit the team or the work
- Annual remote offices, fresh fruit, gym and sauna, BBQs on the terrace, etc.
- And the most important! Great bunch of colleagues and very informal and friendly environment
Does it sound great? Send us your CV or a link to an updated LinkedIn profile, we are looking forward to it and we will be happy to show you our purple culture. We are sure it will definitely not be a waste of time!