Open position at Wrike
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka
In this role, you’ll lead a feature team (or a couple of teams) that develops the functionality of the Wrike platform. You will ensure that goals and objectives are clearly defined and engineers participate in the product discovery phase.
- Lead your teams’ delivery pipeline and be a professional at helping teams prioritize goals
- Partner with technical leaders and other Units to ensure consistent quality across Front end, Back end and QA verticals
- Ensure you have the top performing engineers in the team - from hiring, onboarding to handling motivation and individual performance
- Work closely with functional managers to consistently grow and reward engineering talent
- Own and act on team metrics in collaboration with Scrum master, Analyst, Product manager, and Product Designer to validate team feature delivery internally
- Ensuring that the team adheres to the best scrum practices, DOD and you hold the team accountable in case of gaps, be able to take a Scrum Master role
- Demonstrated track record of leading robust teams with measurable outcomes.
- Excellent communication and social skills. You connect with various individuals and groups to resolve any impediment or propose a change that will positively impact the development process.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Leadership skills. You are an empathic leader that is able to coach and mentor engineers to improve their potential
- You are able to partner with the tech lead and product manager and understand how to prioritize initiatives, tradeoffs and risks
- Software Engineering background
- Solid SW engineering background within the SaaS industry
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong sense and passion for product
- Incredible problem solving abilities
- Ability to present at internal and external meetups and conferences.