Open position at EYELEVEL
ERP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Work schedule
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
We are currently hiring a Support Specialist to join our team. The role will be the primary contact for all ERP application support needs responsible for providing initial response and basic troubleshooting for internal users.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Application support and troubleshooting a variety of technical issues with a focus on internal customer service.
- Answering inquiries received at the Help Desk and accurately classifying, prioritizing, and recording the service requests based on defined SLA.
- Working with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems and resolving ERP application issues.
- Active participation on global implementation project.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Preferred Bachelor’s degree or experience in related field.
- 1+ or 3+ year experience in application support.
- 1+ or 3+ year experience providing end-user application support and ERP systems.
Ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision.
- A positive, customer-friendly attitude with attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to effectively work and collaborate with multiple departments / functions.
Proficient technical knowledge in various systems, software and database applications.
- Intermediate knowledge working with SQL databases.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- English – Advanced level
- Czech – Fluent level
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!