Open position at EASYCORE
Frontend developer for REALPAD
- Work schedule
- Libušina 3, 128 00 Praha 2, Česko
REALPAD helps real estate companies on 3 continents to automate their sales administration and focus on customers. It is a web application written in pure Java on backend and simple HTML+CSS with help of jQuery on frontend.
Why do we need you?
- We are currently defining a brand new web experience for all our users.
- We've got hands dirty from user research & UX definition, prototypes and design. Now, we want you to code the whole thing and help us build a robust frontend to our product from scratch.
What will you really do?
- 50% Build the new UI for the product with technologies you bring to us.
- 25% Help maintain the existing UI
- 15% Extend the open source front-end components we use
- 10% Seek new technologies, discuss them over beer and implement them
- All the time enjoy work in a small yet experienced team with Marian (CEO), Matej (CTO) & Michal (Head of product)
Technologies we use currently
- XHTML, intended to migrate to HTML5
- jQuery, jQuery UI, jTable.org, Select2
- Gradle, Jenkins, Sentry, Weblate
- Tools: JIRA, Slack, Git (BitBucket), G-suite
Skills you should have
- Familiar with any frontend framework
- HTML5, CSS
- Principles of HTTP
- Written & spoken technical English
- Be perfectionist. No critical //TODOs or warnings slip through your hands.
We prefer if you
- Have experience with React.js
- Have Redux/Flux experience
- Are familiar with Electron
We believe React.js is a good fit for our product, but we are open to other ideas. That's why we need you!
What we offer?
- Full-time cooperation
- Quick adoption of fresh ideas and technologies
- Code reviews
- Hardware & study budget
- Home office
Want to know who are you going to work with? Join us for a beer - +421 904 870 778, firstname.lastname@example.org