Open position at productboard
Fullstack Web Developer (HTML/CSS/PHP/JS/Wordpress)
- Work schedule
- Karolinská 654/2, 186 00 Karlín, Czechia
We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our growing team to produce innovative, industry-leading web experiences while meeting the business goals for our website. You’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact in a quickly growing company as you help drive demand and engagement while increasing productboard’s brand awareness.
Collaborating with marketing, product, and design teams to create a compelling website user experience
- Maintaining, optimizing, and iterating our Wordpress website at www.productboard.com
- Building new marketing landing pages and microsites following brand-guidelines
- Building simple dynamic functionality, e.g. forms for our prospects to sign up for webinars
- Building small tools and free apps that we will be using for marketing purposes
- A/B testing, implementing tracking, localization, and maintaining marketing integrations
- At least 2 years experience with Wordpress, preferably in B2B SaaS environments
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS to be able to code beautiful designs
- Basic knowledge of PHP to implement features for the website
- Experience with Git
- Experience working on websites targeted at a global audience
Collaborative approach to working with the broader team to ensure the best possible solution gets implemented
- Crazy attention to detail & passion for creating beautiful, delightful websites
- The drive to continuously improve and develop yourself professionally
- You could win a debate on checkbox vs. toggle switch conducted entirely in English
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as core marketing team is based in San Francisco)
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US.
Perks and benefits:
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
🏋 Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
📚 Budget for online courses, education and conferences
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🎓 Language lessons
🇨🇿 Visa sponsorships and relocation support to Prague.
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco