Open position at Purple Technology
FX Sales Manager with Polish
- Work schedule
- Vinohradská 2828/151
We are currently forming a Polish Sales Desk and are looking for candidates speaking Polish language. The idea is to create a small, proactive and ambitious team ready to tackle the Polish trading market down with us.
WHO WE ARE?
Purple Trading is a brand of Cyprus Investment Firm with an innovative approach towards business management. We are a young team with a desire to show the whole world that a company with Czech roots has its place in the international business. We are innovating the financial world, trying to change the status quo, inspire the competition and bring products with added value to our clients. Our vision is to help clients to be more successful in the financial markets.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB BE LIKE?
You will be the first point of contact for our existing and also potential clients based in Poland. Meaning you will be responsible to actively contact people who show interest in our company’s services (hot leads) and present them with our products. On the other hand, you can also expect to be contacted by our clients in order to provide them with basic customer support regarding the account opening procedures, trading related questions etc., all this via phone or email. There is NO cold calling (contacting people not interested in our services) involved though.
As a sales manager for the Polish market, you will be part of our company’s expansion project. This means that you will be able to grow (both professionally and financially) along with our own growth and success in this project.
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL BUDDY LOOK LIKE?
- Good understanding of financial markets (Forex, ETFs, Commodities, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience in Forex Sales
- Knowledge of Polish language
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Positive approach towards phone calls
- Beneficial will be if you are actively trading
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Flexibility (possibility of home-office/remote-office)
- Support in personal and professional growth (budget for education)
- Working in a friendly (family-like) environment with small team
- Remote office (whole company works from somewhere else in Europe for one week once a year)
- Cooperation with the international team
- Business trips to Poland / Europe are a possibility
- Remuneration consisting of fixed and unlimited variable part
- Other financial and non-financial benefits
- And what’s the most important for is we care about the results, not the time spent in the office
Our strength is in our unity, so when a crisis arises, we solve them together. That’s why team spirit is in the centre of everything for us, it simply gives us the ability to achieve set goals and also to tackle down any business complexities that might be thrown at us by financial industry on a daily basis.
We like to manage projects rather than people and their time plus we have almost no hierarchy. As a result, you can expect much more flexibility than in a usual company. You will be given trust and in exchange, we will expect you to proactively solve issues you will face, come up with ideas and deliver them on time.