Open position at Productboard
Global Shared Services, HR Lead & Payroll Admin
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 2506/3, Libeň
We are looking for an experienced leader with a startup mindset to support our high growth business and be a force multiplier for our distributed teams. We are headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Prague, Vancouver, and Dublin. You’ll be a key contributor within our finance and accounting team, which is based in Prague and directs our global operations. You will play an essential role in a fast-paced environment and help scale not only the team but overall HR operations, control and compliance across the company. In addition to playing a critical role in our general accounting and finance roadmap, you’ll also possess the knowledge and experience to navigate various regulatory requirements across multiple entities in various countries. You’ll build a Global share organization for HR covering HR administration and payroll inputs administration.
On a typical day, you will...
Secure flawless & effective communication and collaboration with our HR & Finance teams
- Design and manage all the processes from scratch
- Provide a comprehensive HR administrative and advisory service for all Productboard employees globally.
- Build your own team from the ground up
- Manage collaboration with our external payroll providers
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Manage the relationship and payment with HR GSSC key suppliers.
- Ensure effective controls are in place to meet auditable processes as required
- At least 5-7 years experience as an HR and out of it at least 3 years in GSSC
- Experience with global Payroll processes is a plus
- Experience influencing senior leaders to help drive their people strategy and increase business results
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A proven ability to design clear processes
- A detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.