Open position at REVOLGY
Google Workspace Deployment Specialist
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Be the one who transforms organisations towards modern digital IT! For our Google Workspace team, we are looking for a tech savvy person who together with our team brings to our clients simple, functional and cost-effective IT, which is easy to manage. We will create a technical environment to work in the modern world of remote or hybrid work.
Who are we
In current team, we have helped to many organizations with many interesting stories, we are the ones
- Who delivered Workshops in United Nations in Copenhagen,
- Whos deployment of Google technologies for Ukrainian government was canceled due to political putsch,
- And helped many interesting brands (Bolt, Heureka, Wise, ..) to adopt cutting edge technologies towards future success.
We want you to join our story.
The Google Workspace team is mainly focusing on delivering professional services to clients – this means especially implementation projects, technical assessments and technical consultancies. Our team is also responsible to gather insights from the clients and provide (and cooperate on) this information to the product team, who develops new propositions for our clients.
You as a Google Workspace Deployment Specialist on the team will be helping with designing best possible technical solution reflecting needs of the client and owning technical part of the delivery of Google Workspace implementation projects and collaboration based technologies as AppSheet, Chrome OS, Cloud Identity, Looker, Apigee, etc.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities 🧭
Google Workspace transition/consulting/troubleshooting/support during an implementation project (please note, that migrations are usually running during the weekends, but with limited human touch needed during weekend days, and if there will be weekend work required, you will be compensated accordingly)
- Records of work done in the form of tickets in the Helpdesk system
- Escalating customer requirements to other departments
- Troubleshooting with Google Support - Google Enterprise Support
- Implementation of solutions for supported products (eg Google Workspace) for selected clients
Skills and competencies needed to succeed 🎖
Fluency in Czech (or Slovak) and English. You'll be using both languages a lot in your everyday work to communicate with our clients and your colleagues
- Passion for new technologies
- Growth mindset - You constantly learn, love to innovate and get a dopamine boost when you solve a complex technical problem
- Ability to work and make crucial decisions independently in order to own and supervise projects for high-demanding clients
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude and strong strong execution
- An ability to get to the bottom of the problem and always put the customer needs first
- Relationship building or influencing skills
Goals (success measurements) 📈
- Technical plan achieved 100% in implementation process & in project timeline
- Technical lead on customer side NPS after project
- Project delivery in estimated time
Revolgy offerings 💗
Remote-first culture · 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution · Company notebook · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Fully-funded learning time · Paid training and certifications · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events
(The offerings differ based on the type of cooperation and location)
Locations where we can offer employment contract: Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Estonia, Croatia and UK. Other as freelancing only.