Open position at Smartlook
Head of Customer Success
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Smartlook has been on quite a ride over the past couple of years. We grew from zero to EUR 5 million+ in annual recurring revenue and are serving companies across various industries, ranging anywhere from simple blogs to large banks. What started as a simple session recording tool for websites is now a feature-rich analytical solution offering unparalleled insights into how online products work. Smartlook is truly a product-orientated company. Having 2800+ paying organizations from all over the world, we never focus on a single customer or geographical location. We base our strategy on coming up with ideas that are applicable across a large portion of our user base.
As the new Head of Customer Success, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team (Customer Success and Support), creating a strong team culture and conducting regular 1:1s and team meetings to ensure decisions, plans, and goals are shared, and issues are promptly resolved.
- Leading by example by taking a hands-on approach with clients and demonstrating what best-in-class looks like in terms of operational effectiveness and client communication.
- Making the customer experience as smooth as possible, including prioritizing customer happiness.
- Responsibility for driving revenue expansion and reducing churn
- Promoting the value of our product via the customer experience, including upselling services that contain our brand image.
- Reviewing customer complaints and concerns to improve the overall customer experience.
- Analyzing product-related data, including customer reviews and experiences.
- Focusing on maximizing customer ROI by applying best practices and assisting with product know-how.
Smartlook is the first company I work at where their values are being lived.
Skills and experience:
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a customer success role, ideally within a SaaS company.
- You have previous experience managing, growing, and getting the best out of a team of CSMs
- You love speaking to customers, including understanding and solving their problems, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re happy working in a busy, buzzy environment and are adept at juggling multiple priorities at a time
- You’re tech-savvy and have a genuine interest in software and products
- You understand what it takes to work for an international company that operates across multiple time zones.
What we offer:
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- A competitive salary, including performance bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation (plus an extra day off on your birthday and an extra day for volunteer activities)
- Unlimited sick days
- The possibility to travel to our offices around the globe
- We provide all equipment (notebooks, monitors, and cell phones). You will also receive a generous budget to cover any education, conferences, or courses you attend
- The friendly atmosphere of a fast-growing, award-winning startup. We don’t believe in complicated processes and corporate buzzwords