Open position at Tatum
Head of Infrastructure
- Work schedule
- Veveří 3163/111, 616 00 Brno
We're excited to announce an opening for the position of Head of Infrastructure! We are looking for a natural leader who leads by an example and who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. Someone who empowers people individually, understands their needs while moving the entire domain forward.
In Tatum we believe in ownership, encouraging every team member to take initiative, embrace responsibility, and contribute to the company's success. Flexibility is woven into the fabric of our operations, fostering an environment where adaptability and innovation thrive. Respect is our guiding principle, ensuring that every individual's unique skills and perspectives are acknowledged and valued. And together, we form a cohesive unit, leveraging the strength of our collective talents to overcome challenges.
Join leading blockchain development company that is driven by a fast-paced, innovative, and risk-taking approach to business, as well as a focus on flexibility, collaboration, and respect. We have flat hierarchies, informal communication, and emphasis on individual contribution and autonomy. It's definitely a challenge, but it's worth it to be able to cultivate a great team of people and see the results of their work really make a difference.
What we need to help with:
- Create supportive team atmosphere and cross-collaboration with other team
- Listen to issues of your people and help them to find a solution
- Research, integrate and operate public blockchain networks within Tatum ecosystem
- Identify and remediate issues, design observability strategies
- Build and maintain infrastructure delivery pipelines
- Cooperate closely with application development teams to support delivery of internal services
- Define standards, create documentation, and contribute to open-source projects
- Write blog posts, learn and adapt to the blockchain ecosystem
It's a startup through and through, and there are people who come from larger companies, and when they see what's here, they say it's terrible chaos, but it's not chaos. It's just that the boundaries are set further apart. A really talented guy who isn't afraid of work and enjoys it can quickly self-realize here in various types of work, on processes.
Our technology stack
- Public cloud: GCP
- Internal Workloads: VPS and dedicated servers, OVH or similar
- Linux, Docker, CI/CD (Gitlab CI)
- Infrastructure as Code Tooling: Ansible, Terraform
- 20+ Blockchains, Custom Node.JS Applications
- Observability Stack, MongoDB
You are a good fit if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an engineer within the VPS or bare-metal infrastructure domain (OVH like*, DevOps, SRE*) and/or a public cloud
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You identify with the principle 'make things simple'
- You are effective communicator who listens to and stand up for your team
- You are naturally curious and fluent in using observability tools (Elastic, Grafana, New Relic)
- You are comfortable with an on-call duty in a distributed remote team
- You are not afraid to come up with your own ideas and take ownership of their research and implementation
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
- Remote friendly - This is all about discussion. We strive to ensure that the needs of both the business and our employees are met. We usually meet in offices located in Prague, Brno, and Miami.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) - Join our team and enjoy the opportunity to become a part-owner of our company through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), allowing you to share in our success and potential profits as you work with us.
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have fixed hours.
- 25 days off - Take time off. Enjoy your vacation.
- Learning & Development budget is ready for you - Whether you are looking to enhance your technical skills, develop your leadership capabilities, or explore new areas of the blockchain ecosystem, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Projects that will introduce you to the world of blockchain - it will not only give you a better understanding of blockchain technology but also equip you with valuable skills for the future.
Are you ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We want to introduce ourselves and get to know you better!