Open position at Wrike
Inside Sales Rep Expand DACH
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
You will establish relationships and engage with brand new clients to find new opportunities to land and then expand Wrike product
More about Your team
You will be working in the Enterprise Inside Sales team team with other 9 peers looking after EMEA Enterprise Install Base accounts. ISR-E is responsible to drive business on a defined set of Enterprise Accounts that have some subscription with Wrike. The ISR-E is working closely with an SAE and together are working towards a specific booking target. Responsible for all set of sales activity on both inbound but especially outbound, and with these activities is key to understand customer pain and challenge and provide/sell the best solution possible.
Hiring Manager Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alberto-ianni/
How You’ll make an impact
- By managing upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the Strategic Account Territory
- By managing the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- By managing assigned accounts, inbound requests, but especially outreach activities towards new departments
- By understanding an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Wrike will meet those needs
- By utilising a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- By using SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- By ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
You will achieve your best if you have
- Some successful selling experience (SaaS Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience
- Fluency in both English and German
You will stand out with
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Experience handling customer relationships and using those relationships to expand business
- Experience with solution selling
- Outbound sales calling experience
- Experiencing filter through a large number of inbound leads/trials, and promptly following up on those leads.
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Sick leave compensation
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- “Lítačka” transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Recruiter interview
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
- Presentation interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Juan Molino, Senior Talent Acquisition Representative.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We're a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Smart: We love what we do, and we're great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We're committed to helping our teammates win, too!
Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and values
Grow: Be curious, learn new things, and seek feedback.
Execute: Work with agility, minimize the unnecessary, and prioritize high value work.
Collaborate: Work as a team, celebrate successes, and have fun!