Open position at MSD IT
Integration Developer Tibco
- Work schedule
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
You will join Integration team that is responsible for ongoing development of MSD´s global integration backbone built on Tibco products. The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology. You will have access to the latest products from Tibco.
In a nutshell, we will want you to:
- Support Integration analysts and architects during preparation of Solution design documents
- Develop technical integration in Tibco according to Integration standards and best practices
- Support testing teams during project testing phases
- Work with Tibco administrators during project deployment phases
- Become expert in detailed Tibco product knowledge, focus on integration products and also on Tibco BPM suite.
- Work on proof of concepts and prototypes to test new Tibco capabilities
- Support Integration architect in preparation of Integration roadmaps
- Keep very good knowledge of latest technology trends, development concepts, best practices and procedures
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who:
- Has BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
- Has a solid experience (2+ years) with Tibco products
- Hands on experience with Tibco products, primarily with integration products Tibco EMS, BW, BE and knowledge of Tibco BPM products is advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Tibco development tools
- Knowledge and experience with Web services, XSLT, XPATH, XML, JSON, SQL, JAVA and HTML
- Understands well integration concepts and has experience (3+ years) in integration and application development.
- Has working knowledge on SOA or Messaging integration & familiarity with Web Service.
- Understands well integration Concepts (SOAP/REST), including Standards & guidelines, Architecture & Design patterns.
- Has experience with API development and management
- Experience with integration to SAP is advantage
- Understands of Network topology, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Apply now! Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!