Open position at Devoteam
IT Project Manager - Digital Assets, CX & Marketing
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Devoteam Czech Republic provides IT expertise across the EMEA region, partnering with global players in the pharma, banking or automotive industry. We have got a great talented community of highly skilled Devoteam consultants, working on the client's side. Our aim is to scale up our teams while focusing on the strong long-term consultants' partnership and highest customer satisfaction achievement. We focus on the PM/PGM field, enabling digitalization and transformation, infrastructure & network services consultancy, and the very critical field of GRC & security.
At Devoteam, there are numerous large-scope, international projects, where you can leverage your long-term project management experiences and make a truly global impact.
- a remote, 100% FTE position,
- freelancing mode of cooperation,
- contract with Devoteam, start may/2021, till the end of 2021
- preferably prolongation for 2022
IT Project Manager - Digital assets, CX & Marketing
This specific project will require the ability of stakeholders management, remote global team coordination, project plan strategy and outline, risk and budget management and moving the team effort towards successful projects parts delivery and quality outcomes assurance.
This project is focused on the wider scope of marketing and CX and digital assets portfolio area, supporting marketing hub programmes and roadmaps within a complex matrix organisation, operating under several brands.
The project manager is the key person for key stakeholders and cross-functional teams and vendors management, business and department and regional leaders as well as SME, using top knowledge of PM best practice as well as field understanding to deliver the best value project outcomes.
Who are we looking for?
- We would consider candidates with the senior level of project management skills and experience within the international team leadership.
- Here, the experience and understanding of marketing/e-commerce, CX platforms, portal solutions or digital assets or MarTech solutions, SoMe integrations will be your greatest asset.
- This role is suitable for a person, with a structured approach, excellent analytical and communication skills and change management abilities.
- The English language is the official communication language but any other languages /especially French/ and multicultural environment experience are very much welcome.
- You definitely will need a sense of ownership in your performance and are willing to impact the company’s success.
Did we inspire you?
In case of your interest please send us your CV and we will contact you within 5 working days and discuss the details, answer your questions and explain further steps towards our cooperation.
We are expecting 2- remote interview rounds on the customer’s side and after the positive decision, we are sending you the offer and arrange with you all the relevant steps, information and documentation and support you across the onboarding process.
Our account manager will take care of your smooth onboarding and will be in touch with you, regarding team introduction and any practical issues you would need and support you all the time of your cooperation with us.
Our recruitment process is completely transparent and as fast as possible and we are looking for cooperation.