Open position at Devoteam
IT Project manager for communication tool
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Devoteam Alps provides IT expertise across the EMEA region, partnering with global players in pharma, banking or automotive industry. We have got a great talented community of highly skilled Devoteam technical specialist, working on the client's side. We focus on the PM/PGM field, enabling digitalization and transformation, infrastructure & network services consultancy and the very critical field of GRC & security.
This is a fully remote position, 100% FTE, freelancing mode of cooperation, contract with Devoteam, start ASAP, contract length till the end of the year with possibility of extension. The consultant will become part of the client’s team and support the transformation program.
- Design unified communication solutions (or entire new service) according business needs, test and document the solution, and handover to deployment team.
- Cooperate and lead interactions with partners and service providers to deliver expected objectives.
- Drive service maturity and service enhancements with partners an internal colleagues.
- Manage total capacity including utilization, features, and resiliency of assigned services.
- Manage costs of the service. Be able to benchmark total and unit costs; service level & features; and risk profile.
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs.
- Reporting, managing assets of the service.
- Experience in VoIP telephony
- Technical expertise in design, implementation and troubleshooting following technologies: Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco UC
- Understanding of video conferencing solutions