Open position at SatoshiLabs
IT Project Manager
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
Join SatoshiLabs as an IT Project Manager and help our two development teams achieve their goals! To succeed in this role, you’ll need excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. A decent understanding of our products, including the technical parts, will be vital, and let’s not forget about time management - you’ll get a lot of flexibility, but what needs to be done has to be done. On a regular day, you’ll maintain the established processes leading to efficient product delivery, refine agile ceremonies, manage issues in GitHub, support your colleagues from both teams, and solve complex planning problems. In the end, your efforts will result in thousands of satisfied Trezor customers. Sounds rewarding, doesn’t it?
What will your duties be?
you’ll take on the responsibility for product delivery processes for both development teams - Firmware and Suite
to be more specific, you will:
become the owner of all agile ceremonies (backlog, sprints, planning, daily stand-ups, retrospective), and we’d particularly appreciate it if you decided to improve them
manage all new and existing issues in GitHub
regularly review the results of your colleagues’ work and establish lessons learned in the process
track and analyze key operational metrics to understand the development process and know what to focus on
you’ll also support our CTO and recommend various process improvements to him
last but not least, when a product release is due, you’ll have to coordinate several teams to make sure everybody is well prepared
What makes you the perfect candidate?
you have excellent interpersonal (conflict management, transparency, empowerment) and organizational skills
- you aren’t a hardcore practitioner of any of the widely-used project management methodologies, be it Scrum, Kanban, or Waterfall, but you know them very well - both their strengths and weaknesses
- nothing is an obstacle for you when it comes to problem-solving
- you’re open to learning new things, especially as far as the IT/crypto field is concerned
- you know how to effectively collaborate with other people in a team
- you’re fluent in English and you’re fine with using the language daily
- previous experience with software development will definitely give you an edge
They don’t have to be crypto fans, however they need to have the drive to understand it. I didn’t know much and in six months I was in love.
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- friendly working environment
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week. We're looking forward to meeting you!