Open position at Y Soft
JAVA DEVELOPER FOR 3D PRINTERS
- Work schedule
- Doudlebská 1699/5
We are searching for a new colleague who will specialize in building a complex terminal application for our own 3D printers. You will be an essential part of the team with a real impact on the final product.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Participate in the development of unique 3D print solutions for the Education segment
- Cooperate with software architects and product management to ensure excellent product quality
- Perform unit testing
- Automate continuous delivery
- Share knowledge through related tutorials and by maintaining documentation
- Identify, adopt and maintain new methods and technologies
- Participate in enhancing the service and domain layers of applications
- Strong knowledge of Java and Spring
- Previous experience with C/C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux platform is a plus
- Problem solving and analytical skills, good communication skills, team player
- A fluent level of the English language
Of key importance is that you are a team player and are able to work in a multidisciplinary team (Software, Electro and Construction). Most of all, we want you to be an enthusiastic, talented and happy person with a sense of humor, just as we are.
- Workplace in Prague, Czech Republic
- Up to 8 free days, 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Quarterly bonuses
- Employee stock options
- Free personal use of 3D printers
- Language education support
- Family club, contribution to kindergarten fee
- Meal vouchers
- Vitamin package
- Daily fresh fruit / vegetables at work
- Community breakfast every Friday
Je tady silný tým lidí, atmosféra a silná kultura. Na nic si nehrajeme, nechodíme v oblecích a netváříme se jako něco, co nejsme. Když někoho z týmu naštvu, bez problému mi to řekne.
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae in English and a letter outlining your motivation for this role.