Open position at Realpad
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Join us on our journey to scale our proven platform to the world!
… digitizing real estate, the largest asset class in the world. Realpad is a CRM and customer service platform for real estate developers. Our mission is simple: make buying and selling new homes an enjoyable experience, and with more than 101 customers in 12 countries and 95% retention, we’re on a good track on our journey to becoming a global leader in this industry.
We have reached a strong product-market fit, and are rebuilding to scale our products, customers, and company fast.
- Our work is organized in an agile way without overly adhering to any particular methodology. Our goal is minimum organizational overhead and maximum focus.
- Our assignments describe the changes required in high-level allowing for freedom in the implementation. No step-by-step specifications without a space to breathe.
- We are transitioning from a dedicated sysadmin approach to devops. From mature technologies like Tomcat and Postgres onwards.
- We love Java, see a great future for it, and know first-hand the qualities it brings forward in people.
Your job will be...
- 60% invest into our core product - Flats CRM.
- ...allow scaling to many times the current customer base.
- 40% extend it with new capabilities.
- ...adapt to regional needs, strengthen the UX and remove snags.
- Backend, APIs, and integrations.
- ...you may also take on as much devops, analytical, and frontend work as you feel like.
Our offer is...
- Full-time remote position with a high degree of flexibility. This is in our DNA.
- Creative freedom, participation in decision making.
- Building a meaningful product over the course of long-term cooperation.
- Small team of talented Java, PHP, mobile developers, and designers.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Stock options: opportunity to participate in the success of our company.
- Great communication, good spoken and written English.
- A strong drive to create.
- Ownership mentality.
- Ability to deliver without constant supervision.
- A proactive approach to solving problems.
- Experience with building and maintaining products.
Today we use...
- Java, Spring.
- PostgreSQL with pg_pool.
- Tomcat, Debian Linux. Monolithic architecture to be transitioned under your lead.
- Bitbucket (+ Pipelines), Jira, Slack, Google Apps, Notion, Runscope, Sentry, New Relic, Weblate.