Open position at MSD IT
- Work schedule
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
What is the job about?
What can you expect?
Our Web & Mobile Apps is a group of 7 product teams. Our teams consist of 6 to 9 people in cross-functional setup including UX Designer, Scrum Master and Product Owner. We like React a lot, but also like experimenting with other technologies. We like trying different approaches to achieve our goals, like TDD or mobbing. Most of our apps run in Docker and AWS.
You will be responsible for:
Leading and coaching of developers to help them grow and become successful in:
- Development skills code, architecture and design.
- Finding and adopting the best practices, technologies, tools across our products.
- Building best-in- class products.
- Strengthening collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Building recognition across the company.
Bringing technical expertise into Product Development:
- Reflecting technical trends into product roadmaps.
- Helping with feasibility assessments for potential future products.
- Contributing to capacity & allocation plans.
Developing cool apps as a member/developer in cross-functional Agile product team.
Focusing on important aspects of overall application delivery, partnering with other teams to cover areas of UX, Quality, DevOps and more.
You should have:
- Experience in good development practices, incl. unit testing, architectural design and patterns.
- Experience in leading and coaching of people.
- Understanding of UX principles.
- Understanding of how Agile and SCRUM works.
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Contact Nikola Kalčić - firstname.lastname@example.org. Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!