Open position at Rohlik
- Work schedule
- Sokolovská 100/94, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
Journal vouchers, month end, accounting, analysis, reporting, statements, invoices, payments, balances. Does it make your head spin? At the Finance Department we love it the most!
We maintain the smooth running of the company and its financial health.
As we are opening a brand new Shared Service Centrum, we are now looking for talented Junior Accountants within OtC and PtP processes. OtC and PtP Accountant role will be reporting to Group Accounting Manager and overlook all accounting activities for the relevant processes.
- Processing of Vendor invoices or cash application and billing
- Processing of T&E
- Preparing OTC or PTP related journal vouchers
- Open items resolution
- Assuring timeliness and quality of reconciliation process
- Participate on performance management and KPIs setting process
- Participate on Transitions, ERP implementation and other projects
- Student of Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Demonstrate experience in driving continuous improvement
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisation skills required
What we offer
Your work will have a direct impact on the company's results
We will implement your good ideas almost immediately – not waiting for the approval of the headquarters somewhere in the world
You will not be bound by corporate processes
Your work has to be innovative and meaningful, we do not want to follow trends, but set them
Last but not least, we mainly offer a fair reward and the possibility of professional growth and education, also a great bunch of people around and a legendary company events