Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Junior Business Analyst
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a community of IT enthusiasts! Our team consists of ethical hackers, security and data analysts, application developers, and infrastructure engineers. Even if there are almost 180 of us, we still keep the start-up mindset and family atmosphere. We can offer you autonomy, exciting projects and the possibility of quick career growth. If you are interested in cybersecurity, in-house application development, data analytics, or infrastructure, you should definitely meet us.
About the Business Support Team
The BST team provides support and continuous development of our internal application used for the internal & external reporting according to the regulatory requirements of Solvency II / IFRS17. We have end users from 10 countries from Finance and Risk organization.
We are a BizDevOps multidisciplinary team (IT, FIN, RISK) using Scrum agile methodology. We closely cooperate with IT Development Team, that gives us opportunities to gain interdisciplinary overlap and use modern technologies, e.g. Python or Azure cloud.
Our decision-making process is largely democratic. All people in the team have a say. Agile and Scrum encourages open discussion, helping to open up even uncomfortable topics and things that need to be addressed and avoiding sweeping them under the carpet.
What will you do?
Formulation & consolidation of Business finance requirements and functional design for IFRS 17 reporting solutions in respect to legislation
- Support senior colleagues in coordination of project activities within International countries and efforts of team members and third-party stakeholders in order to deliver projects in agreed scope and required quality.
- Delivering projects with significant IT, Actuarial and Finance component
- Review and improve current reporting processes
- Perform System test and User Acceptance Testing with users of our application ("UAT")
- Emphasis is and will be on incident management and change management processes, especially in production. This requires strong analytical skills, whether it is swiftly investigating the root cause of an issue or assessing impact of a change.
- Set-up, maintenance and up-date policies, procedures and processes for financial planning and reporting based on legislative, local and head office requirements
We work with cloud technologies and investigate data a lot when evaluating whether the data processing flows as required. Our daily tasks require using listed technological skills:
- Advanced excel
- Oracle SQL DB
- Azure cloud
- git, GitLab
Do not picture us as programmers – we are not. Within our team, we can bring up to speed even candidates without these skills, but it is important to understand that this will be the daily business.
How your profile should look like?
You have 1+ years of experience from similar position
- You have experience from work in business (finance/insurance side advantage), (experience with accounting insurance practices advantage)
- You've experienced formulation business requirements to third parties
- You are able to connect finance, risk and bit of IT problematics
- You speak/write in English (our customers are mostly from European countries + we're international team as well)
- You are experienced in Excel
- You are self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly results oriented
- Willing to learn new things.
- Self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly results oriented.
Why choose us?
An opportunity to work at BizDevOps Team
- Unique projects - the latest technologies and the global impact of our solutions
- We are a young and dynamic team. We are not all work and no fun ;)
- Flexible working environment - design office in the Anděl, however currently we work from home
- There's 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use very near to your future work seat
- Pension and NN life insurance product contribution
- Wide range of other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…