Open position at Purple Technology
Junior Company Lawyer
- Work schedule
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed-Brno-město, Czechia
We operate in the field of technology and outsourcing in the financial markets. We work internationally and our clients are broker companies and financial institutions. These companies provide our technologies to customers in more than 100 countries of the world.
We draft and review agreements, Terms & Conditions or internal procedures and address their changes. We focus on Czech and Slovak business law, international business law and corporate administration. We help our clients acquire acquisitions, licenses and we provide Compliance & AML / CFT consulting and tutoring.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Are you familiar with Czech law? That is great, but only a drop in the ocean of what you are going to learn here! Within a year of your arrival, you should be able to substitute anyone from the team if they get sick or take holidays. This means you will acquire plenty of new norms and rules of law. But worry not - we will teach you everything! You will also be a helping hand with the team organization, administration and internal marketing.
No tedious labour is is to be expected. You will be working on projects from start to finish. With us, you can get familiar with the regulation of financial services compliance issues on an international scale. And all this in a way that allows you to manage your time in the most efficient way. No clocking in here!
OUR IDEAL MATCH:
- Has basics of MPS, ZOK, PMO, ZAML and Finance law
- Has basics of International Private Law, Business Corporations Law, International Business Law, AML/CFT
- Has advanced command of business and legal English (B2)
- Is skilled in writing in formal register
- Can work extra hard when needed
- Speaks and writes concisely, clearly and coherently
- Is skilled in multitasking
- Knows how to organize their time and priorities
- Naturally offers constructive criticism and alternative solutions
- Listens to the needs of others and extracts problems from the discourse
A BIG PLUS IS:
- At least one year of legal experience
- A B2 command of legal English
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- An adequate financial evaluation
- Electrobudget- pays for all the electronics you need for your work, all of them of your own choice
- Cafeteria budget - you can order smoothies, a MultiSport card, or plenty of other benefits
- Education budget - designed for your self-improvement
- An opportunity to work from virtually anywhere after an agreement (i.e. remote office from Cyprus, home office, etc.)
- Go for a trip to the sea with your team, have some fresh fruits, borrow a Jaguar, have a sauna meeting, get in shape in our gym - there is a lot to enjoy!
- 5 holiday weeks + sick days
No one will tell you what time to get to or leave the office. Results is what matters to us. We respect everyone's personal choices about their work time.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with a desire to show the whole world that a Czech company from Brno has its place in an international business. We are innovating the financial world, trying to change the status quo and inspiring our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, which grows profitably. We can work as a team and have a lot of fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open with each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows what their job is and how much time they need to devote it. We prefer project management style to a hierarchical one. Last but not least, we also have lovely offices in the city center, our own gym, sauna, and much more...